Jump to content


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

International Student Eligible For Teaching Assistantship or Aid?

Post Graduate   (877 Views 1 Comments)
by MikeChou-UAB MikeChou-UAB (Member)

MikeChou-UAB has 1 years experience and specializes in Internship.

1,130 Profile Views; 21 Posts

Hey there!

I'm going to be a graduating with a BSN from a US university (Binghamton U). Graduating in 2008 actually. I wanted to pursue graduate school and become a FNP or ANP, however, I'm an international student and in search of any healthcare institution or university that offers aid, assistantships or scholarships to international students without filling the FAFSA.

Studying and pursuing a masters degree can be really really expensive and leave you in-debt! I believe that I I could do so much and contribute to the health with research and things I'm most passionate for. My intention is to get into grad schools, do research and become an educator as the world is in need of capable educators and researchers in the nursing arena.

Here are some of the schools I would be applying:

1.Columbia University



4.Yale University

5.University of Virginia

6.University of Wisconsin-Madison

7.Duke University

8.Georgetown University


10.University of Washington, Seattle

Please reply if you have any information relevant.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.