1. :deadhorse how to forward my NCLEX and IELTS result to get my visascreen? thank you
  2. Visit batibot profile page

    About batibot

    Joined: Jul '06; Posts: 30


  3. by   suzanne4
    Thread deals with working in the US and has nothing to do at all with working in the Philippines, moved to International Forum.

    Results must be forwarded to ICHP by the state BON that you tested for, you can use the form that comes with the application and just send it to the state to have them complete it. All charge a fee to do that, you will need to check with your BON.

    If you listed ICHP on the IELTS documents, then it is automatically sent, if not it needs to come from them, nothing is accepted from you.

    If you take the time to do some reading here, you will find answers already posted to every question that you have,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,