useful info

  1. hey please i need help
    am a nigerian,in search of an institution dat grant access to nursing in uk.i posses a high school certificate.
  2. Visit petlurv profile page

    About petlurv

    Joined: Feb '07; Posts: 4


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    most universities will grant access to nursing in the UK but you will be classed as international student and have fees to pay which are high, you may be able to work whilst a student but will have to prove to immigration that you can pay and support whilst studying. Plus will not guarantee a job at the end of it. Fees depend on where you want to live, you need to decide and then check out with universities in that area. Most if not all now have websites