US Green Card

  1. Hi all,

    I am from India, working in UK and will be getting married to aF-1 VIsa holder who is pursuing PhD in cinccinnati, Ohio. Since I will be moving on a spouse visa (F-2), I will not be able to work in US.

    Is it possible to convert from F-2 to green card after clearing NCLEX-RN exam or Should I apply for green card from here and then move. I would highly appreciate if someone can help me out.

  2. Visit ninnymb profile page

    About ninnymb

    Joined: Dec '05; Posts: 7


  3. by   follower
    This may not help, but have you tried these websites?? They may advise ??
  4. by   suzanne4
    I answered your pm.