1. Hi,

    I'm a foreign registered nurse. I would like to apply to take the NCLEX of CA BON. I went to the state in 2015 for work and travel in 2015 and got issued SSN number in 2015.My question is that can I be able to use that SSN of mine issued in 2015 to apply for CA BON and got issued an actual license later on after passed the nclex.Please kindly advice.
  2. Visit Sunnyacezz profile page

    About Sunnyacezz

    Joined: Aug '17; Posts: 3


  3. by   steppybay
    If the SSN is a work authorized one, there should be no problem.
  4. by   Sunnyacezz
    Yes,it is a work authorized one in 2015.It's SSN type 2 hehe.
  5. by   Shazab
    SSN is not a problem there is concurrency issues in California right now so u need to ask the BON if ur application will be accepted or u are required to study for additional OB and Med Surg classes.