Question ?

  1. I am an international educated nurse from China and now I am applying for RPN in the College of Nurses of Ontario. I am currently under the Live-in Caregiver program in Canada .If I complete two years employment as a Live-in Caregiver program I can have the qualification to apply permanent residence in Canada.I've been doing this for half a year so far. I wonder if this can be an evidence that I am authorized under the Immigration?
  2. Visit may_mayoung profile page

    About may_mayoung

    Joined: Dec '03; Posts: 2