wow..you sure do looked confused, lol. here i think what i should do if i were you:
1. find a good reputation nursing school in the philippines.( there are many of them, call them, email them whatever makes it easier and cheaper for you).
2. since you said you have first college degree, maybe you can be considered as a second courser in our mother country, you can talk to your chosen nursing school registrar about that, maybe you don't really need to take 4 years of nursing study. ( 3 will maybe? who knows).
3.you will actually go to nursing school: you will study hard, i mean hard, that you may not give your dear fiancee enough time for loving, loving, but if you have good time management, i guess you can:-) you will go to rle, do case studies, ncps,clean dodo, blah blah.
4. you need to have generous amount of $$$ so you can survive nursing school, although it's cheaper to study in pi, you need to spend money for books, tuitions, uniforms, books, pamasahe, and other school related fees.
5. after graduation: you can either take the local board, and get licensed in the philippines, or you can also go straight to nclex-rn, since there are some states in the us who don't require nle ( for your local pi license). after passing your nclex-rn, then you are officially licensed u.s. rn(hopefully your fiancee/husband already petitioned you).
6. then you need to come in the u.s.a. and find a job......sounds easy but...you got a long way to go.
i am sure there are many more stuff that i forgot to mentioned here..i will leave it to other experts
go for it! you won't be sorry later :-)