Paying to Canada and the US

  1. Hi

    I just have a question about taxes. I worked as a travel nurse for 2004 in Arizona. I am on a TN visa, I know that I have to pay taxes to Canada as I have not officially "broken my ties". I was just wondering the easiest way to do it. File in Canada and then the US? my major dilemma is do I go with someone specializing in cross border taxes to do both. Or do I file in Canada and then get Kobaly to do them?

    Any help is greatly appreciated

  2. Visit natawee profile page

    About natawee

    Joined: Jul '04; Posts: 25