l need somebodys advice

  1. hi am a nursing student who will graduate this year for a diploma in nursing from morocco but l dont think thats enough l want to continue with my studies for a higher level but l dont know what a diploma is equivalent to what in USA
    Last edit by shareefa on Aug 20, '06
  2. Visit shareefa profile page

    About shareefa

    Joined: Aug '06; Posts: 3
    no job right now
    Specialty: a diploma for 3 yrs


  3. by   puggymae
    That is a good question - to answer it would require seeing the course descriptions for the course work you have had. Within the U.S. it is sometimes hard to transfer credit from school to school - it becomes especially difficult with international students. If I understand you correctly you want to do more schooling in the U.S.?