June 2006 NLE passers: What have you been doing while WAITING - page 2
Hi, I'm a June 2006 NLE passer, I'm just curious what have you been doing while waiting for the DECISION. Here is a list of what I'm doing. 1. I can go to the mall anytime, I surf the net from... Read More
Sep 15, '06hmm what have I been doing while waiting:
1. applied my licensure application in New Mexico
2. Bought NARUTO DVD at Circle C, I've been planning to watch naruto forever and I told myself I will watch all the episodes after our NLE. BUt the man tricked me wahhh.. there are only 180 episodes inside, supposed to have at least 200 hmpffft.
3. Plan to buy the next 180 t0 190 episodes haha
4. Bug my sisters to feed me since I don't have any money.
5. Window shopping and checking SM's new building, the BLOCK, sounds so sophisticated eh?
6. Annoying my 2 nephews and niece.
7. Swimming since its so hot and humid nowadays.
8. I read Udan's book hahaha, maybe udan's the trick in passing NCLEX. :P
9. Chatting most of the time, checking emails and news about the Nursing issue here.
10. Trying to tell anyone I talk to I don't want a retake.
11. Edited out by moderator
12. Eating everything I see here.. since its free.
13. I have this weird habit of taking a shower around 3 am since this issue started.
14. Checking my calendar if there's a birthday celebrant to have my free meal again.
15. Watching ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA, Lucas won by the way.
16. Watching more animes
17. I plan to read saunders now
Have a nice day people~ :P
#11 was edited out because it contains names of certain personalities and for your security. Thank you for understanding
https://allnurses.com/forums/f8/alln...ead-31788.htmlLast edit by lawrence01 on Sep 18, '06
Sep 18, '06How about signing up for a re-take? It is going to take a long time to get this resolved and you could walk tall and tell everyone I am not part of that group. If you know your stuff it is only a matter of reviewing. The reason being is that you will need to apply the knowledge anyway so it should not be to difficult to write over again. You might even want to approach them and tell them that a refund is in order.. since it was tainted.
Sep 19, '06hello mari,
signing up for retake? do you know only 3 people signed up for that? anyway, I don't want to retake the exam since I passed it already fair and square and I don't need to prove anything to anyone. But if the court's decision is to retake the exam of course I will retake it. I have no problems with following the law.
Enjoy the day everyone
Sep 19, '06Hello Starbee! Please tell me where could I get a hold of the audio lectures that you mentioned? I spend a lot of time in the car and would appreciate something that would push me to study again. I've also been in limbo since the boards. Thanks in advance!
Sep 20, '06i might as well add up to this thread. ive been doing a LOT of things since the issue of that exam broke off.
1. ive been doing a lot of favors for my mom. like errands, pay bills, etc etc
2. stay online everyday. check my profiles, do blogs, chat wd fellow ranting passers.
3. goin back and forth to school for my papers for my nclex application. as well as my bro's. im helping him out.
4. do Q&A exercises (nclex) whenever i feel like it. LOL
5. drive around the city. window shop. go out of town.. attend fiestas, thanksgiving parties, etc :hatparty:
6. watch tv all day. turn it off whenever a "certain newscaster" deliver news about the leakage issue; she'll be biased anyway, so whats the point tuning in??
7. rant about those inconsiderate people who block our way from getting jobs and helping out our parents and family.
8. spending some hours in deliberately wishing that the TRO will be lifted any time now.
9. yeah, i go to church, too. i do pray. that god may enlighten those dark minds that are butting-in in our career. :yeahthat:
10. have coffee, cocktails with friends. chill out. have fun, even just once in 2weeks. loosen up a bit.
11. ask money from my parents. thats for my own survival. they hafta feed me, now that i dont earn my own pay, yet.
my list could go on for miles... id rather stop here and not wait for your eyes to pry out.
Sep 23, '06Hiii how are you now??..Are they allowing you to work in a local hospital nowadays?..I hope everything would be settled now..
Sep 24, '06Alot of June 2006 passers are working now. I am not working because I am studying right now for my NCLEX. Please do not believe the media here all the time. Only a couple of hospitals are not accepting and maybe because our licenses are not yet released. Last monday my friends got their licenses already because they registered before PRC got their TRO. I hope to get mine soon.
Sep 24, '06just to add to bonsai25's reply, some private hospitals accept trainees, even without licnses. but the govt hospitals, w/c im aiming to work at, is still waiting for the TRO to end/ to be lifted earlier than the expiration date. the issue had been and is being sensationalize. so id rather choose only those really believable ones over the exaggerated.
Sep 24, '06i just finished with all the papers needed for calif application....other than that...a bum....hehe,,,, pips, just wanna ask, will i have to wait for my license before i mail all the requirements or can i just write an explanation letter and mail my requirements asap?? calif application needs a copy of the philippine license..HELP!!!
Sep 24, '06I think you're application will be process much faster if you wait for your license. My sister got hers in 3 months because she submitted a complete one including her license.
Sep 25, '06oh...ok...less hassle if i wait for my license...oh well, i wish the issue would just die down so we can move on...
Sep 26, '06Quote from FELICCICalifornia doesn't require a philippine license to take the NCLEX. Only if you want to work on an interim permit( temporary license ) then they will require a Philippine license and a passed TOEFL.i just finished with all the papers needed for calif application....other than that...a bum....hehe,,,, pips, just wanna ask, will i have to wait for my license before i mail all the requirements or can i just write an explanation letter and mail my requirements asap?? calif application needs a copy of the philippine license..HELP!!!