Quote from sali
okay, so i need filipino nurses who are CURRENTLY WORKING ABROAD and also filipino nurses who PLANS TO WORK ABROAD to answer these questions:
(THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THOSE WHO WILL ANSWER )
Questions for those nurses who are working out of the country:
1) What is the reason why you work abroad?
2) Are you not satisfied in working here in the Philippines? Explain.
3) How does being away from your family affect you in doing your job?
4) What motivates you to work whenever loneliness comes over you?
Questions for those nurses who plan to work abroad:
1) What is the reason why you want to work abroad?
2) Don't you think that it is better for you to work here in the Philippines because you can come home to your family? Explain.
3) Doesn't it bother you and your family that you would be working abroad, meaning you will be living there all by yourself? Explain.
4) Do you think that homesickness will gravely affect your quality of working? Explain.
majority of the questions are close-ended and slightly judgemental..people that will answer your questions will sound defensive of which will affect your research project. it is sometimes better that if your questions are close-ended try to have multiple choice with it and rather than letting the subjects explaining the reasons have multiple choice in it as well..
the questions can go like this:
1) Doesn't it bother you and your family that you would be working abroad, meaning you will be living there all by yourself?
A. Yes B. No
If you anwer B, the reasons are:
A. Have family in states
B. Monetary reasons and my priority, family come in second
C. I like the independence
--list all the possible answers but limit it to 4..these kind of questions and listing possible answers will help you draw result and recommendation ...hope this helps..goodluck on your research!