I cannot find school who accepts the program for International degree in BSN

  1. hi there
    please can some one to help me?

    I got mail from California Nursing Board what they make me review my diploma, then the decide to finish 3 more classes for 3 years, bot I cant found any collage who accept the deficiency courses, please help me if any one have same this problem , and please show me how to reapply after expire that document what the send to me , do I need to send all my documents again, include and my transcript , diploma and other documents ?

    thank you , please help me
  2. Visit xheza profile page

    About xheza

    Joined: Dec '17; Posts: 1


  3. by   RNfrombrazil
    Try Hawaii Pacific University (HPU) in Hawaii. Be prepared to spend a lot of money. At least they accept foreign nurses that need to do some classes in order to comply with CGFNS.
    Best regards