Help regarding CARNA

  1. Hie everyone

    I am new in the forum. currently am going through the CARNA assessment and they have asked me for the following:

    1. Photocopy of marriage certificate or notarized document indicating current

    Surname and all other surnames that you have been known by.

    I got married in Congo years ago and when the country got unsettled we lost most of our documents and do not know how I can provide for the above anyone have any ideas.

    thank you
  2. Visit NOKU72 profile page

    About NOKU72

    Joined: Apr '09; Posts: 3


  3. by   NotReady4PrimeTime
    You can go to a notary and have a document drawn up that would be accepted. Take whatever documents you do have with you and they'll use that as the basis for your papers. You will have to have some form of government documentation with your former and current surnames on them for them to notarize.