1. Swedish RN try to get my licence in USA, NJ.... Finally got a copy of my CES from CGFNS. What now?? what do i suppose to do with it.... As i get through this, It get more confusing
  2. Visit Shirin_M profile page

    About Shirin_M

    Joined: Jun '07; Posts: 7


  3. by   iamnomad
    to begin with, you need to apply to NJ Board of Nursing if you haven't done so.
    Comply with the requirements, (English exam, fingerprints, etc), fill the forms, and try to reach them if you have any questions.