Has Vermont started to require the CES?

  1. just looked at the cfngs website and it states need CES?
  2. Visit suzanne7575 profile page

    About suzanne7575

    Joined: Jan '07; Posts: 115; Likes: 3
    from UK
    Specialty: ICU, Haemodialysis, acute medicine and s


  3. by   lawrence01
    No, it doesn't. Notice that there is a disclaimer below the table saying that it is the best info. they have and that to be sure you should go to your respective State BON website.

    Pls. do go to VT's website and see or download the instructions for foreign-educated nurses. Transcripts has to be sent directly by your school to VT BON.