education for US to Australia

  1. At some point, I hope to move to Australia (whether temporary or permanent basis, I'm not sure yet). From what I've gathered in these forums and various places online, a BS is needed for licensure in Australia. Does anyone know specifically, if one needs a BSN vs a BS to get a license in NSW? I already have a BS and I'm currently in an ADN program. I'd really prefer not to make the time and monetary commitment, for another BS. I've tried emailing the NSW license board and have yet to hear anything back from them.
  2. Visit msjellybean profile page

    About msjellybean

    Joined: Mar '07; Posts: 284; Likes: 281
    RN; from US
    Specialty: 4 year(s) of experience in Emergency