Canadians working in UK

  1. Can anyone help me with info regarding Canadian RN.s working in the UK. Can we work there with a 2yr dip.? I'm ANCC psych cert. Any advice!
  2. Visit travelbug profile page

    About travelbug

    Joined: Jun '03; Posts: 27
    R.N.C (Psych)


  3. by   Karen30

    Not to sure what your qualification is, but the best advice I can give you is to contact our regulating body, The Nursing and Midwifery Council. These are the people you have to register with before you can practice as a nurse in the UK.

    Their web site is

    Might also be worth having a look at the Royal College of Nursing Website as well.

    Hope this helps.

    Last edit by Karen30 on Aug 27, '03