Best Visa Option for Bridging Program

  1. What's the best visa option for an overseas nurse undertaking the bridging program in Western Australia? Is it the tourist visa, short stay (business) visa or student visa? I have been advised to undertake a 12-week initial registration course for overseas nurses by the board. Also, is it easy to convert the initial visa (tourist, student, short stay) to work permit so I do not have to leave Australia? Thanks so much.
  2. Visit shadowcat80 profile page

    About shadowcat80

    Joined: May '06; Posts: 10


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    I would suggest you check out the thread discussing working in Australia as this has been asked a few times and answered