Application Form for CVS to NY BON

  1. In Application Form for CVS to NY BON , item 10 reguires Name of Diploma and Certification in its original language (USE English letters), How will I write it? I must transliterate my Chinese unrse dipplma into English?

    Sincere thanks in advance for any replies received. This forum is a godsend so thanks to all who contribute.
  2. Visit shangve profile page

    About shangve

    Joined: Mar '06; Posts: 78


  3. by   suzanne4
    Just translate what each character means in English, that is all that you need to do.