American RN seeking Canadian Nurse Practitioner Program in Toronto

  1. Hi,

    Ive been an RN for 6 years and I completed my BSN a few days ago (Dec 2017). Id like to attend a college like University of Toronto for their Family Nurse Practitioner/Global Health Practitioner program.

    Does anyone know if I can just go into university with my American (FL) RN license for the program? Has anyone been able to skip the examination part from the college of nurses of Ontario?

    I have Canadian perminent residency.

    Any key info will help.
  2. Visit MDFLCARN profile page

    About MDFLCARN

    Joined: Jul '13; Posts: 2


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    Check out requirements but expect a Canadian provincial license be required