Jump to content

International endorsement


I graduated from the Philippines and i just passed my NCLEX. I am endorsing my license to Texas because I'm licensed in Hawaii. Upon seeing the form, it says right there "verification of license" and if you graduated outside US there's a form that shouldbe printed. Does it mean that PRC (licensing commission in the philippines) should fill up those forms?