RN moving from NH back home to Indiana need help with license

  1. I just recently graduated nursing school and just passed my NCLEX I am now licensed as an RN in the state of NH but am preparing to move back home to Indiana very soon and was wondering if anyone could break down for me what I need to start with, I went to the Indiana board of nursing site and it just gave me anxiety looking at it, it was very confusing to me.... Any help is very much appreciated!
  2. Visit ashleym12888 profile page

    About ashleym12888

    Joined: Jun '12; Posts: 1


  3. by   ArtisticNurse
    You need to do endorsement of license.

    Can you post specific questions that you don't understand with the process? Might help us to help you.