Jump to content


Specializes in trauma, ER, PACU, CCU/ICU, Management.

does anyone know if illinois has a kare type program for their nurses? i was told yes, (pann) but cannot find any information on it. i went to the bon website and still did not find any info. just curious, my incident happened in kentucky. but i live in illinois, what happens if i cannot find a job in ky and i can in ill. i guess i should not worry about this at present.

happy thanksgiving everyone!:mad:

Magsulfate, BSN, RN

Specializes in ICU.

If the incident was in KY, then you will have to deal with the KY boards and any kind of peer program they have there. Good luck...

Silverdragon102, BSN

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

You will still have to declare any incidents to any BON that you have a license.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.