Jump to content

any hospitals sponsoring Canada PR card?

Michigan   (153 Views 1 Comments)
by soljhs soljhs, BSN, RN (Member)

soljhs is a BSN, RN and works as a Registered Nurse.

221 Visitors; 29 Posts


hi, I am a little desperate right now. I have RN license from the States

I moved to windsor ON after marrying my Canadian husband and I live where 15 minutes away from Detroit border.

I am looking into working in the States but I only have PR card in Canada (nationality": south korea)

Is there any hospital that would hire Canada PR? I heard that you have to be a Canadian citizen to work in the States..

if somebody knows the answer, please help!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.