Jump to content

[Help] : To Start Career in USA

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and i need your advise to build up my career in USA. I have completed my Masters in Community Nursing from INDIA and i was working as an assistant professor in INDIA in a private medical College for 2 yeas. Now i am married to a software engineer and came to USA on H4 VISA.

I need your advise how to take forward my career here. Do i need to go for NCLEX RN exam or i can apply any university for study or lectureship job?

Do i need to evaluate my educational certificates from any of the below organization for NCLEX RN exam?



After getting RN licence it is easy to get a job or need to struggle for VISA and Sponsorship.. Will my master degree will help me to distinguish from other? Please provide your valuable inputs.


Silverdragon102, BSN

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC.

Most if not all teaching positions will require you to be a RN. This means meeting state requirements and passing NCLEX. Sponsorship may be difficult but if your job meets EB1 then you can quickly move on with immigrant visa however if EB2 then looking at 6 plus years for immigrant visa at the current bulletin


By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.