Jump to content

Help ! needs advice

by maury maury Member

Hi everyone, If im gonna apply in CA BON and wants to endorse in TEXAS BON ( if got passed) does it cost a lot of money? Im presently residing here in texas but a lot of requirements and and expensive . And i heard in CA is a bit less requirements . hope i can received a reply.


Specializes in NICU. Has 15 years experience.

Do you have a Social Security Number? If not, going to CA for initial licensure may take a long, long time.

Silverdragon102, BSN

Specializes in Medical and general practice now LTC. Has 33 years experience.

recieved some good answers to post in the International forum

This topic is now closed to further replies.