Endorsement of RN license TO Hawaii

  1. Hello. I'm working as a RN in Guam(US territory) for 2years now and I'm planning to endorse my Guam license to Hawaii soon. I graduated BS Nursing in the Philippines and I wanted to find out if I still need to submit CGFNS to Hawaii board as a requirement for endorsement of license?

    Thank you in advance!
  2. Visit meleessat profile page

    About meleessat

    Joined: Aug '18; Posts: 1