Jump to content

Has Vermont started to require the CES?

Specializes in ICU, Haemodialysis, acute medicine and s.

just looked at the cfngs website and it states need CES?

No, it doesn't. Notice that there is a disclaimer below the table saying that it is the best info. they have and that to be sure you should go to your respective State BON website.

Pls. do go to VT's website and see or download the instructions for foreign-educated nurses. Transcripts has to be sent directly by your school to VT BON.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.