Working in the US

  1. I am an American citizen, a RN with BA qualified in Israel. Any one know what I have to do to work in the US?
  2. Visit phlyn profile page

    About phlyn

    Joined: Nov '01; Posts: 2
    Hospital opthamology


  3. by   debbyed
    I would suggest that you contact the Board of Nursing for the State you plan on going to. They should have the information you need.

    Good luck