UK to US

  1. I came from UK a few years ago and am now at a point where I would like to advance my qualifications. Only trouble is I'm not sure exactly what I have! I have a RGN from UK which is a 3 year course - but is this considered an associates, bachelors or what!!? :smackingf
  2. Visit shelly_oncRN profile page

    About shelly_oncRN

    Joined: Oct '06; Posts: 13


  3. by   Aussie19
    It sounds like it would be comprable to a diploma here in the U.S.
  4. by   kenny b
    I would just pick a school and take the xscripts and class descriptions to a counselor. They'll work up the equivalencies for you. It could be different from school to school, but it should be pretty similar.