Nurse Practioner

  1. I am a nurse working in a busy London hospital, I am at present doing me BSc Hons in nurse practioner and I would be greatful for any information on the roll as a nurse practioner working in Accident & Emergency. I think it may be called E.R. in The United States. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Visit Anne Holmes profile page

    About Anne Holmes

    Joined: Oct '02; Posts: 15
    Nursing Sister with a multidiciplinary Team working in an A&E department in care of the elderly


  3. by   np2b
    There's a website you might find useful at:

    This isn't my specialty, so I can't say much more than that!

    However, you might try posting this question on the Nurse Practitioner forum as well (it's somewhere in the big listing of nursing specialties on the forum page).

    Good luck!