I wanted to quit nursing school because...
1. I really would rather be a millionaire than work my butt off
2. I really didn't want to spend ALL my free time studying instead of having fun with my non-nursing friends (whatever happened to them anyway
3. Waitressing for $2/hr wasn't really all that bad was it?
4. I thought I would fail.
5. Others told me I would fail.
6. It took me longer to catch on than other students who were previously employed in healthcare.
7. I'm a sympathetic vomitter and dead bodies scare the bejeezus out of me!:gandalf:
8. I'm not a touchy feely person and I am very introverted...never thought I would end up in such a people oriented profession.
9. I am more comfortable where I don't have to critically think and therefore I am never put on the "spot", can never make mistakes, etc. etc.
Then I got over it, got a backbone, got some self esteem, got determined and now I am within weeks of graduation and loving every minute!