Continuing Education

  1. I was just wondering how nurses in the United States can get certified in various organization, such as American Association of Neurological Nurses, I know that in Canada you take Con Ed courses at a college or university, then write the certification exam. Is this similar to the US
  2. Visit kristen38 profile page

    About kristen38, RN

    Joined: Apr '05; Posts: 68; Likes: 12
    Clinical Nurse Educator - OR; from CA