Today at Wrongway Regional Medical Center, Joint Commission Surveyors ruled that personal bottles of hand sanitizer are a choking hazard.
But worry not:
Ever hear of such a thing?
Okay- I gained a little more info:
These were not the actual surveyors from the Joint Commission but were "mock" surveyors from Joint Commission. One mock surveyor relayed to administration that the caps on the hand sanitizer bottle could fall off and any cap is, therefore, a choking hazard.
I am not making this up!
Is it me, or is it 5 'o clock in the morning and I've fallen into Bizarro World?
Edit: I failed to mention that an administrator went to each unit tonight, gathered up all the little bottles of hand sanitizer and passed out packages of Castile Soap Towelettes to the staff!
Last edit by Davey Do on Aug 11
: Reason: edit