Need Brain

Nurses General Nursing

Updated:   Published

Help, I need a copy of a worksheet or Brain, does anyone have any good ones. I work on a post surgical floor. Thanks in advance.

Search for one of Daytonite posts. He has several good files to use as a model....

HM2Viking said:
Search for one of Daytonite posts. He has several good files to use as a model....

Uh, that would be "she." Daytonite is an XX, not an XY. But good suggestion. She is a veritable font of wisdom and knowledge.

Also, search this site for "cheat sheet(s)."

Good luck.

Specializes in Emergency.

Here's the report sheet I use (created by Clive, slightly modified by me). You'll need to cut 'n paste it from txt to an xls. You can then format it to print. Yeah, it's a couple of steps but this sheet is great.

report sheet.txt

Where is the daytonite site to search?

Specializes in Orthosurgery, Rehab, Homecare.

Daytonight is a member of this forum. They were telling you to search her posts using the search function on this site.

~Jen

Make your own, according to your needs . I've made my own befor for ER and for ICU. Both are very different according to they type of unit, the flow of the unit etc.. I tweeked them as I used them to help me. I found that pre printed ones wern't good for me.

I am looking for examples, I am not very creative, need some examples.

+ Add a Comment