taking the test

Nurses General Nursing

Published

I'm a graduate vocational nurse. I work as a CNA because I have failed the NCLEX x2. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to pass. I know the stuff. Thanks in advance for your help!!

HI

I don't know what to say. I just graduated myself and I'm getting ready to take the boards. I found some great info at www.caring4you.net I have to be honest, the fact that you failed it x2 is making me very nervous. Good luck!

Originally posted by kimshua:

I'm a graduate vocational nurse. I work as a CNA because I have failed the NCLEX x2. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to pass. I know the stuff. Thanks in advance for your help!!

I found a site online for a sample test. I have not completed the LPN course and I got an a C on it. If you want the addy,I will find it.

Kimhua

I would suggest applying for a temporary permit so that you can work (if this is allowed in your state). This would give you a chance it get some hands on experience under direct supervision. Its easier to understand when you have actually seen things. At your school did they offer you a NCLEX practice test? this test will give you a % of passing. IBelieve it or not i have seen people only have a 50% chance of passing and still pass. Another suggest may be to look into refresher courses before you test again. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I had a temporary permit upon graduation. It expired when the results of the 1st nclex exam was received. I am now considering taking the medication aide test, so I can pass meds until I take the test again.

thank you.

Originally posted by JLBLPN:

Kimhua

I would suggest applying for a temporary permit so that you can work (if this is allowed in your state). This would give you a chance it get some hands on experience under direct supervision. Its easier to understand when you have actually seen things. At your school did they offer you a NCLEX practice test? this test will give you a % of passing. IBelieve it or not i have seen people only have a 50% chance of passing and still pass. Another suggest may be to look into refresher courses before you test again. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

+ Add a Comment