My name is Heather and I am doing a research paper on flight nursing for my college (I am a nursing student and would like to be a flight nurse when I am done)
What I need to supply is an interview or two from flight nurses. If you have the time and/or energy, I would appreciate any information I may receive for the questions below.
1. Why did YOU choose to be a flight nurse?
2. What is your degree in and did you specialize?
3. What is the most difficult daily task that you personally deal with as a flight nurse?
4. What do you do to remedy the stress of the job?
5. What personality traits do you feel make a good flight nurse?
any other tidbits of wisdom would be appreciated.
I thank you for the time....hopefully I can return to you all a 4.0 at the end of the semester!
Thank you so much,