Jump to content

FIU- Generic BSN Fall 2019

School Programs   (3,963 Views 69 Comments)
by Charlena2021 Charlena2021 (New Member) New Member

163 Visitors; 10 Posts

advertisement

You are reading page 4 of FIU- Generic BSN Fall 2019. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

26 Visitors; 3 Posts

3 minutes ago, PantherNurse21 said:

I got my email and we have so much to get done before orientation 😕 

When did you get your email ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 Visitors; 5 Posts

8 minutes ago, PantherNurse21 said:

I got my email and we have so much to get done before orientation 😕 

What did the email say? I only got my acceptance email but it didn't say anything about orientation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

164 Visitors; 27 Posts

9 minutes ago, PantherNurse21 said:

I got my email and we have so much to get done before orientation 😕 

I just got the email as well... yeah it is a lotttt but I kinda expected it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

164 Visitors; 27 Posts

10 minutes ago, ps_nurse said:

What did the email say? I only got my acceptance email but it didn't say anything about orientation.

The emails are being sent out individually. It just has all the things we have to do before starting nursing school like immunizations, drug panel, background check, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 Visitors; 3 Posts

3 minutes ago, linda1399 said:

The emails are being sent out individually. It just has all the things we have to do before starting nursing school like immunizations, drug panel, background check, etc.

I haven’t gotten anything , I am freaking out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

126 Visitors; 13 Posts

4 hours ago, gabsss said:

I haven’t gotten anything , I am freaking out 

Me neither, hopefully we will get it tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 Visitors; 6 Posts

Hi everyone my Name is Marilyn and I just recieved my acceptance letter. I am curious if any of you plan to work while in the program and if you have heard about the class/lab/clinical schedule and what it is like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

164 Visitors; 27 Posts

Just now, gmarilyn21 said:

Hi everyone my Name is Marilyn and I just recieved my acceptance letter. I am curious if any of you plan to work while in the program and if you have heard about the class/lab/clinical schedule and what it is like.

Congratulations! I'm planning on continuing to work part-time since I work on campus. What I've heard is that for the first semester we have clinicals on thursday or friday, depending on your schedule & that's about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 Visitors; 6 Posts

Thank you...yeah I need to work so I'm trying to work out the schedule...for the most part my job is flexible but still want to be able to plan accordingly. I've tried to reach out to students in the program or graduated and most say it fluctuates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

126 Visitors; 13 Posts

On 6/4/2019 at 12:40 PM, gmarilyn21 said:

Hi everyone my Name is Marilyn and I just recieved my acceptance letter. I am curious if any of you plan to work while in the program and if you have heard about the class/lab/clinical schedule and what it is like.

Congrats! I need to work so I will be working part-time. The good thing is that my job is very flexible. I know some people that have managed to work full-time during nursing school (great time management skills).

To get a feel of the possible schedule, you can use the class enrollment tool in the myfiu portal and look up the classes we will have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

164 Visitors; 27 Posts

where are you guys having your chest x-rays done? I thought this was only needed if the PPD test was negative but I guess not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

126 Visitors; 13 Posts

6 minutes ago, linda1399 said:

where are you guys having your chest x-rays done? I thought this was only needed if the PPD test was negative but I guess not.

You only need it if you had a positive PPD test. I submitted two negative tests and the requirement was met.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing 0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×