Jump to content

Fingerprint Cards for Licensure by Endorsement

Specializes in ER. Has 13 years experience.

Hi..I am trying endorse my license from NJ to GA and I registered with Cogent ID and paid,etc...but where do I get the fingerprint cards? NJ does not have livescan.


Specializes in NICU. Has 5 years experience.

City, County, or state police post has the cards and can do the fingerprints.

RNFiona, where did you end up getting the cards? Do they not send them in the mail?


Specializes in Med/Surg & Critical care. Has 6 years experience.

You have to go to the police department yourself. No one will mail them to you. They will fingerprint you at the police department . Once that's done they will hand you the actual fingerprint card and you mail them yourself to the address GaBon provided.