Jump to content
February 2019 Caption Contest: Win $100! Read more... ×
blueblink88 blueblink88 (New Member) New Member

Expired PRC license for nurse working overseas

Philippines   (412 Views 3 Comments)
958 Visitors; 16 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

Hi guys!

I am currently working in the UK as a nurse and has been for the past 5 years. I have never renewed my licence which expired in 2012. However, I am trying to process my NZ license and one of the requirements would be verification from the nursing council in which I was registered with (Philippines and UK).

Will I be able to renew my license and will they process my verification of license? I read somewhere about a refresher course but i wasn't out of practice.

I would be grateful for the advice. Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes they may. You can ask someone to process it for you.

For Authorized Rep. that has NO PRC ID- Orig. SPA(Spec. Power of Atty) is needed

but if Auth.Rep HAS PRC ID- Authorization letter from you is required.

An authorize rep should also photocopy his 2 any GOV'T. ISSUED ID. Plus other requirements:payment, picture, form.

Hope this helps. God bless!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites