stethescope search

  1. HI
    I am looking for the manufacturer of a specific stethescope.
    It has a large bubble shaped bell and comes in a large variety of colors.
    I had seen them at an exhibit, now that we want some, we can't find them.
    Anyone know the source? thanks
  2. Visit Nan profile page

    About Nan

    Joined: Aug '98; Posts: 4
    Director, E.R, I.C.U. & O.B.


  3. by   BethanyJ
    Hi Nan,
    I have seen a stethoscope similar to the one you have described. It is called the Ultra-Scope and is manufactured by Parker Medical. Hope this helps.