Jump to content

further edu

Specializes in OB, Cardiac.


Just wondering what types of clinician masters one could get in nursing that would be in the OB field. I know of Midwife & NICU NP. Thanks!


Specializes in ICU, PACU, Cath Lab.

You can also get a maternal..or womens health NP.


Specializes in OB, Cardiac.

Thanks! Are maternal or womens health the same??? I knew of womens health but never heard of maternal health.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

By using the site you agree to our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies.