Do RN's who graduated abroad need IV certification in the US?

by sweetestthing sweetestthing (New) New

Just a qusetion. If you graduated from abroad, do I need to get IV Certification to perform IV Therapy here in the US? Thanks.


traumaRUs, MSN, APRN, CNS

Specializes in Nephrology, Cardiology, ER, ICU. Has 30 years experience. 164 Articles; 21,143 Posts

I think you probably need to contact the board of nursing in the state you are going to practice in, because I honestly don't have a clue - sorry.

This topic is now closed to further replies.