Jump to content

Declaration of Primary State of Residence

Registration   (658 Views | 1 Replies)
by Karthi17 Karthi17 (New) New

417 Profile Views; 4 Posts

Hi All

I am international graduate residing in UK with British Passport.

1. I am in process of filling up New Mexico BON. I came across the form to ''Declaration of primary state of residence'', I can't put any US states as primary state of residence because i am living in UK. Is there anyone can help me please.

2. Also need help to find the way of getting Completion of nursing program in English in another country - Is is just letter from my School of nursing in India in their letter head?

Please help me to complete my application. Thanks in advance.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

JustBeachyNurse has 10 years experience as a RN and specializes in Complex pediatrics turned LTC/subacute geriatrics.

1 Follower; 1 Article; 13,944 Posts; 100,328 Profile Views

Follow the instructions for licensing by examination as an international educated nurse. Hopefully you were generalist trained as that is what is required in US & Canada. You must have clinical and theory in adult med/surg, geriatrics, pediatrics, psych/ mental health, and obstetrics/women's health.

Page 2 here: http://nmbon.sks.com/uploads/FileLinks/67319fd61b0b4da28dfa2111728a4d46/RN_LPN_EXAM_Apr14.pdf

Describes what needs to be done as an IEN. You need to have your educational credentials evaluated by CGFNS.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.