CAlifornia RN to transfer to CT..HOW TO??

  1. hello guys! this is my first post here. I am a RN from CAlifornia planning to transfer to CT. I understand that CT requires a CGFNS certificate and passing the NCLEX RN exam for initial licensure for foreign educated nurses like me. On the other hand,California only requires the NCLEX RN for initial licensure. This is where the conflicts begins,
    I know CT grants licenses by endorsement BUT i dont have an exact picture on how the rules apply for RN foreign educated nurses from out of state.
    Your info or advice is appreciated..thanks and keep us posted!
  2. Visit jomon profile page

    About jomon

    Joined: Aug '06; Posts: 2


  3. by   Klakier
  4. by   Silverdragon102
    Closing this as this is a very old thread