Jump to content

CNOR Identification????


Specializes in Operating Room.

Besides your driver's license, what did you bring as your second ID??????


Specializes in OR, ER, Med-Surg, ICU, CCU, Home Health. Has 40 years experience.

My debit card has a photo. Social security card is acceptable, I think.

Fun2, BSN, RN

Specializes in Operating Room.

I don't think a SS card is accepted.


Specializes in Peri-Op. Has 10 years experience.

if you look at your letter that they sent you to take with you, it will tell you acceptable identification. CCI website also has this info on there....