Jump to content



Hi guys, I'm new here and I need your help. I had just ordered my CES report here in IL. I already paid for it. Now they're asking me to print some documents and send them to my school and PRC, should I send this via mail? or should I ask someone from Philippines to print my documents and take it to PRC and the school?

thank you guys, I back read the previous topics about this however most of them were from 2006-09