Hello all...I wanted to ask a few questions of SRNA
's and CRNA's....I read the faq pg. but still have a few....
1) Do you guys think the pay rate being offered now i.e.; $90-200,000 annually is expected to stay the same, or will it go higher or lower?
2) Do you see the whole billing process as getting easier or more detailed and diffucult in the future?
3) what do you think about the # of schools offering CRNA classes? As in, do you think the schools will adjust and mk more space availability, or will it just get ever more competitive?
4) Do you think there are more oppurtunities for CRNA's or practitioners?
5) Do you see the same need for CRNA's 6 yrs from now?
No, I don't expect clear cut and detailed promises as answers to my questions, I just want to know what your personal experiences and opinions are....So opine me to death if need be, but give a girl some help in planning her future, k? THX!!!:spin: