Jump to content

Can't move till next year--should I apply now?

Job Assistance   (794 Views | 0 Replies)
by noleafcloverRN noleafcloverRN (New) New

614 Profile Views; 6 Posts

Hello!

I've decided I'm going to give up even trying to land a hospital job here in this (NW Wa) area. I think I will hang out here until I manage to get my ducks lined up which will be next April/May, then move to N Dakota. My question to you all is, is there any wisdom or merit to notifying/contacting the facility several months in advance prior to the time I'd be able to actually move?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.