need help finding south bay location for Varicella Titer

  1. I recently started an LVN program and I've done all my requirements except the Varicella Titer. I've called all the doctors on and I can't find anyone that will provide it. Does anyone know where I can find one? Like maybe a website, maybe some searching tips or maybe someone knows of a doctor in the South Bay area?

    Also, I don't have insurance, so does anyone know how much VT goes for?

    Thank you all much in advance!

  2. Visit kmethod profile page

    About kmethod

    Joined: May '06; Posts: 3


  3. by   mom2dj
    What school are you going to.....don't they recommend a place?

    I had my doctor's office do it,but another option was to have my school health center write up a lab slip and they sent me to Quest Diagnostics in San Jose.

    Have you contacted the Santa Clara county HEalth dept??

    As for the price, I do not know how much it cost.....I haven't been billed yet!

    Good luck!
  4. by   eandgsma
    Any lab should be able to take the blood test for it. Try your school's health office, if your school has a nursing program, they usually provide all the required tests that are required for your program.
  5. by   suzanne4
    All county health depts usually do that test.